Wild Galapagos Escape
Trip Length: 7 Days
Price Point: $9390/person
Seasons Available: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
An alternative to the classic 10-day voyage, this week-long active expedition offers you the full Galapagos experience in fewer days to maximize adventures on land and underwater. With only 48 passengers onboard the National Geographic Islander II, you’ll have ample opportunities each day to snorkel, hike, paddleboard, and kayak among the diverse wildlife of these spectacular islands.
Activities & Sites
- Make the expedition as active as you choose with options to snorkel, hike, kayak, and paddle.
- Enjoy expert guidance of an expedition leader, 3 naturalists, a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor, an undersea specialist., and a wellness specialist.
- Walk among colonies of wildlife and seabirds unfazed by your presence.
- Experience lush, green highlands where you’ll see giant tortoises roaming in the wild.
- Experience great shield volcanoes including the most active oceanic volcano in the world on Fernandina, which is also home to the strange flightless cormorant and the largest marine iguanas.
Day to Day Itinerary
- Day 1
- Day 2
Guayaquil / Galapagos / Embark
- Day 3-6
- Day 7
Disembark / Baltra / Guayaquil / Depart
The Islander II
Sleek and elegant, the Islander II sails year-round in the Galápagos Islands and elevates the guest experience to an entirely new level. A best-in-class expedition vessel that feels like a private yacht, National Geographic Islander II is a spacious all-suite ship. Accommodating just 48 guests, she sails with a 1:1 guest-to-crew ratio. Special features include teak decks, indoor-outdoor dining options, an impressive observation deck, 26 light and airy suites, and new amenities like a climate-controlled Marina and a high-tech Science Hub. On board are Ecuadorian staff and locally sourced and sustainable farm-to-table and ocean-to-table culinary ingredients, as well as artisan spa elements and handcrafted textiles, art, and décor all regionally created.