• Feb 28 Sat
    • Mar 7 Sat
    • Mar 14 Sat Offer
    • Mar 21 Sat
    • Mar 28 Sat Offer
    • Apr 4 Sat
  • Price from
  • $3,595

Summary : Snorkel at night with Giant Pacific Manta rays and search for marine life in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary. Enjoy an evening pa’ina (feast) and Hawaiian music with Moloka’i locals. Visit a towering waterfall in Halawa’s Cathedral Valley. Discover island history at the Lana’i Culture and Heritage Center. Experience unparalleled snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, and skiff excursions on this adventure exploring four beautiful Hawaiian Islands.

Activities : Child-Friendly, Culture, Hiking, Kayaking, Photography, Snorkeling

PRICING

Just-Released Offer Save $350 per person. Kids save 25% off.

View offer details

Prices from
$3,595 to $7,795

View All Rates

Itinerary
Day 1
Moloka'i / Embark

Transfer to our hospitality area on Moloka’i. Enjoy a champagne greeting from captain and crew as you board the vessel. Settle in and enjoy dinner aboard the yacht followed by a presentation about your adventure ahead.

Day 2
Moloka'i

A warm Aloha spirit gives you a sense of Hawaii long ago. No stop lights, no high-rises, just a welcome slower pace. “Talk story” with locals and experience their land and traditions as few visitors ever do. You’ll hear legends and lore, then take in a cultural lessons in taro patches and poi making, or hike to a towering waterfall in Halawa’s cathedral valley—one of the island’s most historic places. At the Moloka'i Museum, discover the history of this ancient homeland as you enjoy an evening pa’ina (feast), complete with a home-style Hawaiian jam session.

Day 3
Lana’i

Gear up for a day of play on the “Private Island.” Thousand foot sea cliffs line the shore and ancient volcanic plugs sit both above and below the water surface as host to a wide diversity of marine life. Snorkel, paddle board, kayak, and explore by skiff. Enjoy a short hike to the island’s spatter and cinder cone. Learn about the islands plantation days with a visit to the quaint Lana’i Culture and Heritage Center.

Day 4
Olowalu / West Maui

In ancient times, Olowalu was considered a place of refuge. Today, it delivers a treat of snorkeling among coral gardens teaming with underwater life and a known sea turtle habitat. Explore the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary—located between Lana’i, Moloka’i, and Maui—enjoying front-row seats while cruising through these productive marine breeding grounds searching for dolphins, whales, and other marine life.

Day 5
Captain’s Choice Exploration

Leave it to the Captain and crew to seek out and unveil the best opportunities the islands hold in store today. Dramatic volcanic backdrops, marine life sightings, and chances for snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding are all possible!

Day 6
Honomalino Bay / Opihihali

Fringed by coconut palms, Honomalino Bay offers a morning of snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking. Discover a diversity of colorful corals, sponges, and tropical fishes revealed in the bay. Explore lava tubes, kayak, and tour by skiff tours as the day ends in Opihihali—an area known to be favored by marine mammals. In the evening, anchor at an offshore location to search for and night snorkel with Giant Pacific Manta rays.

Day 7
Kailua-Kona

Skiff to Kealakekua Bay, where Captain Cook was slain in 1779, for some of the island’s best snorkeling. Stroll through Kailua-Kona at your own pace, and uncover the charm of this historic town. Celebrate the evening with a farewell Captain’s Dinner and photographic recap of your adventure.

Day 8
Big Island / Disembark

Disembark at Kawaihae Harbor and transfer to Kona Airport.

Notes

Due to the nature of expedition traveling, itineraries are guidelines and can change in order to maximize wildlife and natural encounters. Variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur.

Reverse Itinerary: (Kona, Big Island to Moloka'i)
11/8/2014, 11/22/2014, 12/6/2014, 12/20/2014, 1/3/2015, 1/17/2015, 1/31/2015, 2/14/2015, 2/28/2015, 3/14/2015, 3/28/2015

Family Departures: 3/14/2015, 3/28/2015
Departures designed for families with children under the age of 12. Far from the typical family vacation getaway, a yacht cruise provides kids a fun way to learn about nature and other cultures. With one crewmember for every two guests, kids and adults alike are accompanied on a variety of personal-choice excursions while the yacht is at anchor in your destinations. In a rare introduction to wilderness lifestyles, kids and the entire family will meet and interact with local residents of remote island communities. At the end of a week of up-close adventure, the crew will present each family member with a photo disc of several hundred images to share and reminisce for years to come. Each child under 12 will receive other mementos of their various explorations.

Included:
Accommodations aboard yacht; exclusive transfers and baggage handling between airport/yacht; shore excursions; all meals aboard the yacht; premium wine, beer and spirits; kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and small-boat exploration; onboard professional naturalist or guide; port taxes and fees; entry fees to national parks/preserves; use of sauna; yoga classes; one complimentary massage.

Not Included:
Airfare to and from your home city; optional activities; super-premium wine, beer and liquor; discretionary gratuities to vessel's crew, typically 5-10% of fare; travel insurance; fuel surcharge may apply.