1. We are travel experts - Former expedition leaders, naturalists, and world travelers with over 100 years collective experience leading and planning expeditions worldwide, we have personally researched, selected and experienced the trips we recommend. We have traveled to Antarctica over 100 times, lived and worked in Alaska, the Amazon, Africa, Costa Rica, Ecuador, New Zealand, Australia, Europe, and make it a point to visit the Galapagos Islands several times a year. Since 1999 we have helped thousands of clients plan incredible trips of a lifetime.
2. We provide the highest level of personalized service - From start to finish you work with your own personal Expedition Team, expert travel planners who will help you through the trip planning process.
3. Protect your travel investment - We have clout! ExpeditionTrips is the leading sales company for most of our partner companies. We represent you when things go well, but also if they do not. We take this responsibility seriously and work as your advocate if issues arise. Book on your own and you are on your own. Why risk your trip investment?
4. We give you our unbiased opinion - We offer you the best variety of trip choices available and help you evaluate which trip is right for you based on your preferences and needs. Book directly and you only have one choice, (which you will be told is the ‘best’). We are truly unbiased and give you all the information, positive and negative, to help you make an educated and informed decision.
5. We do not charge you for our service - We do not charge any fees for booking your land or cruise arrangements. You receive the value of our expertise at no additional cost as well as special savings and offers often available only through ExpeditionTrips.
6. We care about protecting the Earth and respecting the cultures we visit - ExpeditionTrips works with the most environmentally-friendly tour operators, the highest quality small ships, and believes that sustainable tourism is the best practice.
7. We give you peace of mind - We are a US based travel agency established in 1999. Being based in the state of Washington we are subject to very strict travel regulations. Our seller of travel number is (601 994 100). We are bonded and insured. Any funds not directly passed to the travel vendor are held in a trust account until trip departure. Since 1999 we have been A+ rated members of the Better Business Bureau and the Chamber of Commerce.
8. We help you save time - By working with our knowledgeable and experienced staff and using our award-winning Web site you will save time and make better decisions.
9. We have very happy clients - Our client’s book with us again and again and greatly appreciate our service. Please read through our testimonial section on our Web site to see client comments and to help you decide which trip is right for you.
10. We provide extras - Our clients often receive extra travel perks for our trips including special gifts, wildlife cards, complimentary onboard videos - our clients are always prepared and well cared for.